Former UNC Student: ‘I Am a Blog (And So Can You!)’
Written by Ryan Thornburg October 2, 2008 4:56 pm EDT 1 comment
My colleague Chris Roush has a nice interview with one of his former students who is trying to blog for cash.
Aaron Kremer launched RichmondBizSense.com at the beginning of the year, and he’s now reaching more than 1,300 readers a day through his Web site and via an e-mail service.
Roush gets Kremer to tell us how he did it… and how you can, too!
The keys appear to be these:
1. Find a niche and own it. All of it. All the time.
2. Get started by sacrificing your personal time and all your money.
This isn’t a business for the timid, my friends.Learn More
What I'm reading
- Writing from Video Exercise
These video writing and editing exercises are from the 4th Edition of the Broadcast News Handbook by Charlie Tuggle, Forrest Carr and Suzanne Hoffman.
- News Corp. Donation Clouds Fox Coverage of Prop. 24 - NYTimes.com
- How to Count Items in a Filtered List in Excel
- Relational Databases - Example - Martin Baker
- MySQL :: MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual :: 10 Data Types