Newspaper Design and iTunes Cover Flow
Written by Ryan Thornburg December 5, 2008 12:43 pm EST No comments
One of the complaints that news Web site designers often hear from readers who prefer print is that it is tough to tell when you’re “done” reading a news Web site. In print, physical cues let readers know when they’re done skimming through everything that the editors thought was important to print that day. But online, a labyrinth of links leaves some readers disoriented and anxious about when it’s OK to stop reading.
Enter FluidTunes..Learn More
What I'm reading
- Writing from Video Exercise
These video writing and editing exercises are from the 4th Edition of the Broadcast News Handbook by Charlie Tuggle, Forrest Carr and Suzanne Hoffman.
- News Corp. Donation Clouds Fox Coverage of Prop. 24 - NYTimes.com
- How to Count Items in a Filtered List in Excel
- Relational Databases - Example - Martin Baker
- MySQL :: MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual :: 10 Data Types