The students in JOMC 491: “Public Affairs Reporting for New Media” are developing some bang-up stories and tools. For anyone interested in the future of news, in North Carolina civic life or in education policy, their projects are worth reading … and engaging.
- Public Affairs Reporting for New Media: Day 1
- How to Cover the Dropout Issue
- Case Study: Link Journalism With Publish2
- Former UNC Student: ‘I Am a Blog (And So Can You!)’
- When Everyone’s a Publisher, Who Will ‘Convene’ The Public?